You being a user of Yahoo might be aware of the features of Yahoo mail is one of the best and easy-to-use interfaces that are provided even now. There are millions of people who are using the service every day. However, you need to understand that the sites with a large user base are also attracted by cybercriminals.
It is indeed a good idea that you reset or change Yahoo password often. Doing this will keep you updated about the latest threats and you can stay ahead of the hackers and keep your data secure.
Through this article, we will explain the process to change or reset the password of your Yahoo account. In case you have login-related queries then you can visit https://login.yahoo.com/.
For the purpose of this article, we have highlighted the comprehensive guide to explain the process of changing and resetting the account. So let us begin and learn more about it!
Reset yahoo mail password
You should understand that your Yahoo password will give access to every Yahoo service that you use and want to access. If you wish to reset a forgotten yahoo password, there here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Make sure you use the Sign-in Helper, Yahoo’s password reset and account recovery tool, to get access to your account/
- After this, go to the Sign-in Helper.
- Enter one of the account recovery items listed.
- After this, you have to tap on the “Continue” option.
- Follow the instructions that are given in the Sign-in Helper.
Change yahoo password on the Web browser
From the desktop or mobile web browser, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- You need to sign in to the Yahoo account security page.
- Click on the “Change password” option.
- Now, enter the new password.
- Tap on the “Continue” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
For more information visit: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/my-yahoo/password-sln27051.html
Reset Yahoo password without recovery email
If you wish to reset Yahoo password without recovery email then you need to follow the steps that are directed below:
- You need to visit the official website of Yahoo.
- Click on the sign-in button and enter an email address.
- Click on the Next button and then tap on the forgot password option.
- Yahoo will then send a verification code to your alternative address or mobile number.
- Make sure you enter all the credentials correctly whenever you are prompted to change the details.
Change Yahoo password on iPhone or iPad
To change the Yahoo password on iPhone or iPad, you have to follow the steps that are given here:
- Click on the “Settings” followed by your name and then go to the “Password & Security.
- Tap on the “Change Password” button.
- Now, enter the current password or device passcode.
- After this, you have to enter the new password and then confirm the new password.
- Click on the “Change” or “Change password” option.
- Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access the Apple features and services.
Change yahoo password on android
The steps to change yahoo password on android are very basic all you need is to follow the steps here:
- Tap on the “Menu” icon.
- If using the Yahoo mail app, then click on the “Manage accounts”.
- Click on the “Account Info.” Option.
- Now, tap on the “Security settings” button.
- Just enter the security code.
- After this, click on the Change password.
- You now need to tap on the “I would rather change my password” option.
- Enter the new password and its confirmation.
- In the end, you need to click on the “Continue” option.
Change yahoo password on windows 10
In order to change yahoo password on Windows 10, you just need to follow the steps that are given here:
- Select the “Start” option.
- Tap on the “Settings” button.
- Followed by this, you need to tap on the “Accounts” option.
- Now, click on the “Sign-in” option.
- Under the Password, select the “Change” button and follow the steps on the screen.
Change at&t yahoo email password
Usually, you need to change at&t yahoo email password and if you are looking for the steps then here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to sign in with your current user ID and password.
- Just select the “View profile” option from the Top page options.
- Select the “Sign-in Info” button.
- Now, tap on the “Change sign in password” or “change yahoo password” option.
- Change your password and then save the changes.
By the end of this topic, we hope that you have clarity about the steps to change yahoo password that is discussed here in this article. However, if you are still unclear about the steps or instructions that are discussed here, then you are recommended to visit the yahoo mail help website. On the website, you will get the guidance and the relevant information that you are looking for.