Have you been using Yahoo lately and now you are so mesmerized by the features that you wish to make Yahoo your homepage?
Well, there could be varied reasons why you want to make Yahoo your homepage, but whatever the reason, you should know how to get it done. When you are done with setting up Yahoo as the homepage of your web browser, you’ll have access to a lot of online features. You’ll not just be able to able to get the answer to your queries, but you will also have access to the direct links to Yahoo Mail, News, Finance, Lifestyle, as well as trending searches.
Thus, if you also wish to have access to these features on the go, then you have probably made a good choice by deciding to make this search engine your homepage.
The detailed article given below would help you with the Yahoo homepage download and set it as the homepage on Mac, Windows, and other devices. So, let’s jump right into it.
How to open Yahoo home page?
To open the Yahoo homepage on your device, you need to go through the steps that are listed below:
- Download the Yahoo app on your device
- Tap-open the app and you’ll reach the homepage
- Else, open any web browser on your device
- In the search bar, type “www.yahoo.com”
- Choose the first search result and it will take you to the Yahoo home page
- And, that’s how to open Yahoo home page on a mobile device and a PC.
How to make Yahoo my homepage on Mac?
If you are using a Mac device and you wish to make Yahoo your homepage on it, then you can follow the steps that are listed below. Since Safari is the main web browser on a Mac, therefore the enlisted steps would definitely work on it:
- To begin the procedure, click on the Safari app on your Mac
- After that, you simply need to click on the “Edit” option
- Thereafter, select the “Preferences” option
- Click on the option that reads “Safari opens with”
- Copy the Yahoo homepage web address and paste it into the “Homepage” section
- Now, you can add the Yahoo Home button to your device’s toolbar
And, that’s how you can make Yahoo your homepage without undergoing the Yahoo Homepage download process
How to make Yahoo my homepage on Windows 10?
On Microsoft Edge
If you are currently using the Edge web browser and you wish to land on the Yahoo homepage when you open it, then you can follow the listed steps to complete the procedure on your Windows device:
- Open Microsoft Edge on your device
- Now, you need to click on the “Menu” button
- And, then select the “Settings” option from the menu
- Find the option referred to as “Open Microsoft Edge with”
- In this section, select the ” A specific page or page” option
- In the given space, enter the Yahoo homepage web address
- Finally, save the changes or hit the “Enter” key
On Google Chrome
In order to set Yahoo as your main landing page on Google Chrome, you can follow the enlisted steps. However, this procedure can be easily completed without having to undergo the Yahoo homepage download process:
- At first, you need to click on the “Menu” button on your Chrome
- After this, click on the “Settings” option
- Scroll down until you find the “show home button” option and select it
- Thereafter, you can select the “Enter custom web address” option
- In the given space, enter www.yahoo.com login home page address
- Follow the rest of the steps to set Yahoo as your homepage
The Yahoo homepage download procedure
In order to download Yahoo homepage on your device, you can follow the steps that are listed hereby:
- Open a browser on your device and
- Go to https://downloads.yahoo.com/
- On the landing page, select the “Download Now” option
- Click the relevant options as they keep popping up
- And, you’ll be done
How to make Yahoo my homepage on Android?
In order to make the Yahoo homepage on your Android device, you can refer to the steps that are given just below:
- On your Android device, open the Chrome web browser
- Using the given search bar, search for “www.yahoo.com”
- On the landing page, select “Add Yahoo to Home Screen”
- Finally, tap the “Add” option to make Yahoo your homepage on Android
How do I restore my Yahoo homepage?
For Yahoo homepage restore, you can customize your web browser to take you to the Yahoo homepage when you launch your browser. Thus, if you are interested to land on the Yahoo homepage whenever you open your web browser, you can set it as your homepage by applying some easy steps. For this, you can navigate to the “Settings” of your web browser and then choose from the available options to make the necessary changes. You can set Yahoo as your home page on different browsers including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox, and more.
How do I change my Yahoo homepage?
For Yahoo homepage change, you can sign in to “My Yahoo” and choose the necessary tabs on your device to make the necessary changes. After landing on the main page, you can customize the following settings:
- Add a new tab
- Delete an existing tab
- Add a theme to your homepage
- Make necessary arrangements for the content modules
- Make changes to the number of columns as well as font size
How to change Yahoo home page settings?
- At first, go to the “My Yahoo” page from your browser
- Sign in to your Yahoo account
- Navigate to the tab that you wish to make changes to
- Now, click on the “Edit” option for the same
- Make the necessary changes and click “Done”
Fixing Yahoo home page problem
If you are having Yahoo Homepage download problems or any other problem while using it, then you can refer to the tips stated below:
- Try clearing the cache of your current web browser
- You can also try updating the web browser to its latest version
- If that doesn’t help, try restarting your device
- If you have added some add-ons, remove them too
- Additionally, you can try disabling the antivirus available on your device
Read – Why is my Yahoo mail not working?
After reading this article, it is crystal clear that setting Yahoo as your homepage is one of the easiest things to do. However, one could only do this if he follows the given instructions carefully. Once you are done with setting it as your homepage, you can customize it the way you want. In case of any hurdles with your homepage, you can refer to the last section of this post and you’ll be able to resolve your issues with Yahoo homepage download and so on.